Housism of the Week

House: "I'm the most screwed-up person in the world."
Cuddy: "I know. I love you."
Help Me (06x23)

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Couples Countdown Nr.23

Summer & Seth
(The OC)



Current status: Married
The Beginning: Summer was popular, Seth definetly not but he had a huge crush on her. She thought he wasn't in her league but when he dated another girl, she became jealous and they soon became a couple.
Course of the Relationship: They were a couple for a while, but after Ryan (Seth's best friend) left, Seth sailed away for the summer, leaving his girlfriend. Summer moved on, but they still loved each other. When Summer wanted to leave with her new boyfriend, Seth asked her not to go and they reunited. Their relationship continues although there are some problems (different colleges, Marisa's death, Summer's opinion), but eventually they even get engaged.
The End & Future: Although they break off the engagement, they stay a couple and five years later, they get married in the season finale.

When I fell in love with them: I think it must have been right at the beginning: Seth was looking at her like a little puppy and drawing her like a superhero, that got me.
Why I like them: I like that he was after her for some time and so in love with her. Their dynamic and sexual attraction is great (it also helps that they were a couple in real life) and it's just a very tentative, quirky and romantic relationship.
Best Moment: The Spiderman kiss was absolutely amazing and soo cute. I also liked the way Seth was drawing Summer in his comic.
Saddest Moment: Seth sailing away for the summer. Why did he do that, not even telling Summer?

Why Nr.23? They are a cute couple, but there are many couples I like more. Plus, I haven't seen the third and fourth season of "The OC", so I haven't seen their whole relationship.
Miscellaneous: The only couple on my list that was a couple in real life.

This post is a part of my Couples Countdown (Read also HERE)

Current Mood: Tired

No comments: