Housism of the Week

House: "I'm the most screwed-up person in the world."
Cuddy: "I know. I love you."
Help Me (06x23)

Monday, May 25, 2009

Couples Countdown: Introduction

As you may have already noticed, I talk most of the time about TV on this blog, but that’s mainly because I would annoy all of my friends if I kept quoting lines, talking about this or that scene and looking forward to the new episodes of House, Scrubs and Grey’s which nobody I know will see for another year. And it’s even more complicated because I’m talking about jokes and stuff in English (Well, I don’t talk English to them, I talk about the show which I have seen in English). So I have to translate and then it’s not funny anymore.
Anyway, the reason why I’m in TV-talking mood is my current obsession with Bones (read also HERE and HERE) and of course Booth and Bones. As I'm currently watching episodes back to back, you may ask why I get that obsessive: It’s mainly because I’m a sucker for ships, TV romances and couples. Ok, now I’m really happy that this is an anonymous blog because I’m usually not that romantic, I’m a pretty sarcastic girl who thinks rather realistic about love and relationships and I know that I probably won’t experience movie-love, but still…. I get easily tempted by ships and I just love going through relationships with couples.
There have been and there are many couples I like and I thought about blogging them here, just for fun, in ascending order. I have been posting them on tv.com a while ago, but only the first 15 of 20, so I thought, why not post them again here, one by one, over a period of time.
I also realized that I have now even more couples I love and so there will be 25 couples instead of 20 and I will have to update my ranking system. Thus, it will take some time before I can post the first one, so: Be patient ;) To make navigating easier, I will constantly update this post and link the separate articles to it.

Couples Countdown:
Nr.25: Sabrina & Harvey (LINK)
Nr.24: Becky & Jesse (LINK)
Nr.23: Summer & Seth (LINK)
Nr.22: Lynette & Tom (LINK)
Nr.21: Phoebe & Cole (LINK)
Nr.20: Phoebe & Mike (LINK)
Nr.19: Susan & Mike (LINK)
Nr.18: Marissa & Ryan (LINK)
Nr.17: Jordan & Dr.Cox (LINK)
Nr.16: Grace & Will (LINK)
Nr.15: Angela & Jack (LINK)
Nr.14: Gabrielle & Carlos (LINK)
Nr.13B: Piper & Leo (LINK)
Nr.13A: Blair & Chuck (LINK)
Nr.12: Elliot & JD (LINK)
Nr.11: Fran & Maxwell (LINK)
Nr.10: Carrie & Mr.Big (LINK)
Nr.9: Carla & Turk (LINK)
Nr.8: Christina & Burke (LINK)
Nr.7: Izzie & Alex (LINK)
Nr.6: Christina & Owen (LINK)
Nr.5: Rachel & Ross (LINK)
Nr.4: Brennan & Booth (LINK)
Nr.3: Meredith & Derek (LINK)
Nr.2: Cuddy & House (LINK)
Nr.1: Monica & Chandler (LINK)
Current Mood: Shippy

No comments: