Housism of the Week

House: "I'm the most screwed-up person in the world."
Cuddy: "I know. I love you."
Help Me (06x23)

Sunday, May 3, 2009

I need a new addiction!

Scrubs just ended, Grey's Anatomy, House and Desperate Housewives are in their fifth season as well and therefore, Private Practice is pretty much the only "new" show I'm currently watching regularily. So I think, it's definetly time to find a new addiction. As this means I'm starting to watch it both in German and English and possibly buying DVDs, this has to be thought through thoroughly.

Let's look at the shows I'm currently watching only in German:
  • Desperate Housewives (But that's definetly an addiction already, just decided to watch it in German because that's one thing I can look forward to on German TV)
  • The Tudor's: Watchted all German episodes (Season 1 and 2)
  • Reaper: Watched the first episodes (Just started airing in Germany and I love it)
  • Fringe: Same as Reaper, kinda creepy but great
  • Gossip Girl: Same as Reaper, but it's not that interesting yet

And there are some shows I have only watched some episodes in German, but I'm considering them as my new favourite show:

  • Bones: Watched some episodes and it seems very interesting. And from all the spoiler-sites, I've come to notice that there's definetly a "shippable" couple
  • Psych: Watched the pilot and loved it, also very funny
  • How I met your mother: Have seen some episode, but I'm not sure yet, although it's a comedy and I really need one
  • Til Death: Watched most episodes of season 1 and liked it, but I'm not sure yet

I think I really want one comedy and one drama. I also think that I will definetly keep watching the Tudor's, Fringe and Reaper in German for some time before I consider watching them in English. I really don't know about Gossip Girl, but I just keep watching for some time. And the shows I doin't regularily watch in German? Well, I think I will watch the pilots and the first episodes and then reconsider.... Wait and see.

No comments: