Housism of the Week

House: "I'm the most screwed-up person in the world."
Cuddy: "I know. I love you."
Help Me (06x23)

Monday, May 25, 2009

Couples Countdown: Nr.25

Sabrina & Harvey
(Sabrina, the Teenage Witch)

Current status: Together
The Beginning: Introduced in the first episode, Sabrina developed a crush on Harvey right from the beginning, but it took a while before they got together.
Course of the Relationship: After some time, Harvey had experienced too much magic and realized that Sabrina was a witch. He disappeared but came back a few years later and their relationship rekindled while Sabrina had several other boyfriends.
The End & Future: Sabrina realized that Harvey was her true soulmate and canceled her wedding with Aaron for him. They ride off in the sunset on his motorcycle.

When I fell in love with them: Because this is one of the first shows I have ever seen, I really don't know when I started to "ship" them. (If you can say that of an 9-year-old girl)
Why I like them: I guess I just liked them as a couple and the whole magic concept. Furthermore, Harvey was always very sweet but a little bit stupid, maybe that's why ;)
Best Moment: Really, it has been a while since I watched this show…
Saddest Moment: Harvey realizes that Sabrina is a witch and leaves her.

Why Nr.25? Nr.25 for my first "ship" and one great show I used to love very much.
Miscellaneous: One of the shows I have never seen in English. Could be very interesting.

This post is a part of my Couples Countdown (Read also HERE)

Current Mood: Reminiscent

No comments: