Housism of the Week

House: "I'm the most screwed-up person in the world."
Cuddy: "I know. I love you."
Help Me (06x23)

Friday, June 5, 2009

Couples Countdown Nr.15

Angela & Jack
(Bones)


Current status: Separated
The Beginning: In the end of season 1, they started flirting and Jack asked Angela out, but she refused.
Course of the Relationship: When she finally accepted to go on a date, it was the best date she ever had, but she was scared it would be weird to date someone from work. But when Jack almost dies because of the Gravedigger, she realizes she likes him and they kiss. They date and confess their love for each other and Jack asks her to move in with him. She doesnt. He asks her to marry him. She doesn't. But then she decides she wants to marry him. Because Angela is already married, they don't get married.
The End & Future: Angela's husband arrives and over this trouble they split up, but still feel connected.


When I fell in love with them: Their first date: The swing idea was amazing, they shared their first kiss and they just clicked as a couple.
Why I like them: Oh man, they're just so cute. Especially Jack. The way he's looking at Angela maks my heart flutter and they work so well as a team. I hated that they broke them up, but they're just meant for each other. So much cuteness has to be together.
Best Moment: Their first date and the "Be my love" glowing shrimp.
Saddest Moment: Sad but good: Jack in the car in the sand confessing his love for Angela. Sad and bad: Their break-up.


Why Nr.15? Although they're cute, they're separated now for various reasons I don't understand and I somehow think are too scripted.
Miscellaneous: One of my newest couples.



This post is a part of my Couples Countdown (Read also HERE)


Current Mood: Active

No comments: