Housism of the Week

House: "I'm the most screwed-up person in the world."
Cuddy: "I know. I love you."
Help Me (06x23)

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Couples Countdown Nr.24

Becky & Jesse
(Full House)

Current status: Married, with twin sons Nicky and Alex
The Beginning: Jesse and Becky met early in the show; she was the co-host of Danny's show.
Course of the Relationship: If I recall right, Jesse needed some time before he made a commitment, but then he proposed to her, they got married and Becky got pregnant - with twins.
The End & Future: At the end of the show, they're still married and raise their two sons Nicky and Alex.

When I fell in love with them: I really don't remember because it's been so long. But maybe when Jesse proposed to her.
Why I like them: I remember just loving their relationship as a child because Jesse was this cool, wild guy (I was 11, alright :D) and Becky very pretty and down-to-earth. Of course I was watching the show mainly for the girls, but I loved Jesse's and Becky's family, especially the twins.
Best Moment: Long time ago, but I think I just loved the episode with the twins and their wedding, although Jesse kept Becky waiting.
Saddest Moment: Don't remember

Why Nr.24? One of my first TV couples that will always be in my memory as a great romance.
Miscellaneous: This is one of the show I one day want to watch all episodes in the right order, just because it was another show of my childhood. Unfortunately, I don't remember everything about it.

This post is a part of my Couples Countdown (Read also HERE)

Current Status: Kinda annoyed by life

No comments: