Housism of the Week

House: "I'm the most screwed-up person in the world."
Cuddy: "I know. I love you."
Help Me (06x23)

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Couples Countdown Nr.10

Carrie & Mr.Big
(Sex and the City)





Current status: Married
The Beginning: Carrie meets Mr.Big in the first episode and they bump into each other by accident a lot. But then they decide to go on a date.
Course of the Relationship: It's once again (as most TV romances are) an on-off relationship. He doesn't want to commit, she does and they split up and reconcile and split up again. He marries a much younger woman, but starts an affair with her. They split up but Mr. Big gets a divorce and they become friends.
The End & Future: Eventually, they get together again and they get married in the movie (after they split up once again)

When I fell in love with them: In the first episode when I saw that they have amazing chemstry.
Why I like them: I love their relationship because a) it's an on-off relationship which is always great for TV and b) because they're incredible sexy together. I loved the scene in the movie where they lie in the closet, just arm in arm.
Best Moment: Season 6, episode 18 (I think), the one where Big gets heart surgery and Carie is all worried. He's getting sicker and she tries to take care of him. He then asks "What are we doing", all regrettful. My heart of ice melted. Oh, and I loved their kiss in the season 6 finale.
Saddest Moment: Their break-up in season 1

Why Nr.10? They're amazing, but I hated that they broke them up that often.
Miscellaneous: Only couple from a show that got made into a movie.

This post is a part of my Couples Countdown (Read also HERE)

Current Mood: Excited

No comments: