Housism of the Week

House: "I'm the most screwed-up person in the world."
Cuddy: "I know. I love you."
Help Me (06x23)

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Couples Countdown TOP 5

In a mere 2 weeks we have reached the TOP 5 of my Couple's Countdown and as I have to rewrite 2 out of my top 5, because new episodes aired, this is basically a filler post, looking back over the last 20 (or rather 21) couples.

Here they are again, neatly from 25 to 6:

Nr.25: Sabrina & Harvey (LINK)
Nr.24: Becky & Jesse (LINK)
Nr.23: Summer & Seth (LINK)
Nr.22: Lynette & Tom (LINK)
Nr.21: Phoebe & Cole (LINK)
Nr.20: Phoebe & Mike (LINK)
Nr.19: Susan & Mike (LINK)
Nr.18: Marissa & Ryan (LINK)
Nr.17: Jordan & Dr.Cox (LINK)
Nr.16: Grace & Will (LINK)
Nr.15: Angela & Jack (LINK)
Nr.14: Gabrielle & Carlos (LINK)
Nr.13B: Piper & Leo (LINK)
Nr.13A: Blair & Chuck (LINK)
Nr.12: Elliot & JD (LINK)
Nr.11: Fran & Maxwell (LINK)
Nr.10: Carrie & Mr.Big (LINK)
Nr.9: Carla & Turk (LINK)
Nr.8: Christina & Burke (LINK)
Nr.7: Izzie & Alex (LINK)
Nr.6: Christina & Owen (LINK)
Of course, most of my favourite shows are already there, some of them more than once.
Desperate Housewives (3), Bones (1), Grey's Anatomy (3) and Scrubs (3) are all mentioned, but there are still some couples from that show that are missing. And one show hasn't made an appearance yet. Who will it be?
We also encountered some couples from shows that have already ended, but there are still so many good memories about them, that I enjoyed writing about them again. Of course Friends (1), but also Full House (1), Sabrina, the teenage witch (1), Sex and the City (1), The Nanny (1), The OC (2), Will & Grace (1) and Charmed (2) and there are still two major couples from this category.
We also had a last-minute contestant from Gossip Girl (1), which is my new addiction/guilty pleasure. This reminds me of some couples that didn't get in here, as for example Chuck and Ned from "Pushing Daisies" (who I totally forgot), any couple from Private Practice (who I forgot, too, but I love Addison and Pete or Cooper and Violet) or Nate and Serena from "Gossip Girl" (who I don't ship that much). Maybe I'll do another Couples Countdown in the next Summer hiatus, but this one is supposed to be about couples that melted my icy heart ;)
There's really not much else to say, except that it was absolutely hell to rank the last five couples as I love them so much and they are sometimes one of the main reasons I watch the show. These five couples are of course subject to change and tehy will change next season, I'm sure. But nontheless, four of them will remain in the top 5 if nothing major happens. The fifth one is a new one, so I hope it will stay there, but who knows what show I will watch next...
Enjoy the TOP 5!!!
Current Mood: Excited

No comments: