Housism of the Week

House: "I'm the most screwed-up person in the world."
Cuddy: "I know. I love you."
Help Me (06x23)

Monday, June 22, 2009

House, Gossip Girl Spoiler

It's 1 am in Germany and I'm still up, studying. I only have to get up at 10 tommorow, so I'd better use the time. But there's only so much time I can concentrate on Math and so I keep checking for spoilers on Watch with Kristin. This site updates Mondays, but usually around 8 pm American time which means 2 am German time. But tonight, I got lucky and so there are new spoilers:

First, after the spoiler about a casting call for a girl Chuck brings home, there was obviously some panic and so Kristin had to adress this:

Nanda in New York City: Help us, TV Gossip Girl: Do you have any good Chuck and Blair spoilers? Please?!
You Gossip Girl fans can all exhale: Chuck and Blair aren't breaking up any time soon.

Yippie! I mean, they won't be together for the whole season, but still. Then there was a lot about House today, which is unusal, because Ausiello is usually the one with the House spoilers and Kristin focuses on Grey's Anatomy or Private Practice:

Marika: Will Thirteen and Taub be leaving at the end of this season? They will have completed their three-year fellowships by then. Will Chase and Cameron come back, or will there be new fellows?
House executive producer David Shore says it's too early in the season to know if they're going to be introducing new characters. He says, "We don't have any plans on that. As we get closer to the end of the year we might, but I don't think we've mined everything we can with the six fellows we've had there."

Sabrina in Kentucky: Will we ever know for sure if Cuddy realizes what House imagined happened between them? Please reassure us that they won't drop this sizzling hot storyline!
As the cast teased last week, a lot of this season has to do with House (Hugh Laurie) working his way back to sanity and realizing his feelings for Cuddy (Lisa Edelstein). To answer your question specifically, David Shore says, "I think she does know. Actually, we had some discussion about it. I think him standing on the balcony, screaming out 'I slept with Lisa Cuddy!' [gave it away]."

Sandra in Germany: I'd like to know if we'll see more of Cuddy as a mom in the future on House. I like the idea of her being a working mom; she could be such a good role model for women if they'd convey this storyline properly.
We asked Lisa Edelstein if she wants to see that as well, but she's more interested in the Huddy relationship than keeping up with Cuddy's baby. Lisa tells us, "I'm eager to see what they do with the House and Cuddy storyline. The baby is fine, but I don't think it's really about that. I'm sure it will be woven through, but it grounds her to have a child. I think it gives her more of a life than she had. But ultimately it's not about that, the show is not about that. The show is about the hospital and the inner relationships at the hospital."

Well, well, well! It doesn't look bad for Huddy this season! Oh, and Lisa Edelstein is such a shipper ;) Can't wait for season 6 and now I'm a little happier because I know good things will happen on Gossip Girl and House.
And I can go back to studying Math ;)
Current Mood: Happy

No comments: